Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Drawing Up Blanks.

The division of labor was set up this week.

This is the part of the group process that I hate the most. Sitting there in a circle, everyones eyes on you, waiting for something amazing to spew out of your mouth. Again, I have to be honest. I have NO IDEA what to write about, and the thought of coming up with content for two full stories frightens me to death.

Duke had an idea of covering a POW memorial on campus this week, so that appears to be my only lead thus far. I'm hoping for a big turnout so I can collect as much information as possible, but I'm not holding my breath. It is a Friday, after all.

I'm worried about how I'm going to digest all the information that'll be eventually coming my way. How am I going to take pictures, take down notes/quotes, etc. all by myself? A flash voice recorder sounds might enticing right now... Perhaps I'll stop by the Sony Style store on my way home later...

I love mixing retail therapy with school work. Makes it seem all the much more justified.

No comments: