Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reach Out & Touch Somebody.

So begins my quest to contact a representative for the VA Hospital.

It started off very positive because Tamani Moore, the secretary of Public Affairs over at the VA Hospital got back to me extremely quick with contact information for Richard Beam, the head of Public Affairs over at the hospital.

Unfortunately, he's currently on vacation and won't be back for the next few days.

Thank goodness for efficiency of answering machines. God, what a dated method of information delivery.

Well hopefully once he gets my message, he'll contact me back because he's the only and most important lead I've got on this story right now.

According to Tamani, I can't talk to ANYONE until I talk to Richard Beam.

So Mr. Beam, I hope you had a relaxing vacation because we've got some work to do!

No comments: