Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Website. The Monster.


The website was a lot harder than we anticipated.

After coming up with what we felt was an above average splash page, we came to the realization that we needed the rest of our pages to be up to par.

It's going to be a long few days until Wednesday.

I kinda want to do some flash animation for the splash, I figure I'll get my buddy Joe on the phone to help me walk through that horrible application.

I think I've finally gotten a better grasp on Dreamweaver, now we just need to come up with a similar styled template for the other pages on the website.

I've got some pretty good ideas I'll try to implement. Thank goodness for my group. They're the hardest working bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure of working with in my academic experience. They each add something different to the group chemistry, and the output of work we've been producing has been nothing short of great.

I'm looking forward to what we'll have come Wednesday.

No comments: